S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd is committed to quality Anxiety Coaching using the S.T.I.L.L Method.
S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd aims to reach the highest standards of training and delivery to ensure that all stakeholders have a safe and impactful learning experience to support their personal and professional development.
S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd seeks to comply with all standards introduced by the European Data Protection Law – known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is committed to maintaining and providing clarity on how personal information is handled.
S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd is committed to ensuring that measures are continually taken to keep any personal data safe and secure.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Jen Kemp S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd, Director
- We have a contractual obligation.
LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR HOLDING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data (consisting of name, telephone number, email address, organisation) is held by S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd from when you contact Jen Kemp (Director) through social media sites, e.g. facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, S.T.I.L.L Scotland website or by phone/email and/or requesting course information – such as:
- initial contact with S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd via website, social media or associated platforms i.e SWIB (Scottish Women in Business)
- requesting information from S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd
Personal data is also held by S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd when you have:
- registered as an attendee on an online event held by S.T.I.L.L Scotland via Eventbrite
- booked courses for your establishment/organisation or school
- requested course information tailored to meet your personal needs
Client personal data is held by for the purposes of responding to and providing:
- requests for Information about upcoming sessions with S.T.I.L.L Scotland 1-1, groups or events
- customer service, customised guidance and support
- information and updates to clients
No information is shared with any third party, other than for the purpose of processing data, such as the sending out of newsletters, information, and updates to clients.
At present no data processors i.e mailchimp are used. This policy will be updated should the situation change.
The personal data held by S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd is to enable contact with you. Any electronic records held which relate to email addresses and tailored courses for schools, school groups and organisations are stored on password protected computers.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
No sensitive personal data is held by S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd.
Any data held on any client who attends 1:1 anxiety coaching sessions or group sessions with Jen Kemp is anonymised.
Furthermore, the following measures are in place to protect all clients:
- Anonymised notes are stored electronically and refer to general goals, not to the clients specific situation. Reflection notes refer only to the practice and self-evaluated performance of the S.T.I.L.L Method Anxiety Coach, Jen Kemp.
- Any hand-written client notes are shared with clients during 1:1 coaching sessions and taken away by clients following each session via their ‘Mind Hack Journal’
- Any initial goal-setting meetings are hand-written, shared with clients and anonymised to ensure no personal data can be identified with any client in this initial meeting.
- Following the initial meeting and coaching sessions, anonymised goal-setting and practitioner reflection notes are locked in a secure place at S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to know more about the personal data held for you or wish to discuss a concern or amend the information held, please call or email Jen Kemp at S.T.I.L.L Scotland Ltd.
Telephone: 07908 436353
Any requests received by phone will also require an email confirmation before the request can be processed.
This Privacy Notice Policy is reviewed annually to ensure that any additions or amendments can be implemented to meet the requirements under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)